Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Leaders Unite!!!!

Seriously!!! Our school decided to participate in a leadership conference where the best leaders meet and talk about what they can use their leadership skills for. You had to fill out an application and have teacher recommendations. My math teacher actually told me that I should sign up because it was perfect for me. So, I did (not expecting much to come from it). They told us only four students would make it in.
I got the news the other day that I made it in!!! Only four students from our school!!! Its being held this weekend. Guess where it is and who's running it?! THOMAS JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!! That is THE TOP high school in the United States!!!! Colleges will love to see that on an application and this could really help me start my own business. I'm really excited!! Eddie should apply next time. Its perfect for him, too! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gabi! I have not had the pleasure to know you, but I am very happy for you- Way to go- yay!
    This is a giant step for you to increase your confidence on anything you set to do. Be proud of yourself and keep up the good work.

    Sincerely, Adolfo

    ReplyDelete